Inflatable Kayaking (IK) & Stand Up Paddle boarding (SUP)
Looking for a new way to enjoy the river. With our fleet of inflatable kayaks we will help teach you the basics to get down river and explore some the of the easier rivers in our area. Through our partner company Oregon River Experiences, the guides will give you the confidence to go and explore on your own in the future. Learn basics like ferrying, eddy turns and self rescue.
With local rivers like the Lower Sandy, Lower Clackamas you will be surprised by the serene settings despite being close to Portland. Let the current propel you down the river and the gentle rapids provide you the thrill on class I+,II river sections.
Our trips are a great chance for you to be introduced to river kayaking. We have a few SUP's that can be brought on trips, but prior experience is needed for downriver trips.
Interested in more of a flatwater NW discovery, give us a call and we will help you plan your own NW experience.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- All gear provided: PFD, helmet, inflatable kayak, paddle
- Wetsuit, splash jacket, neoprene booties
- Professionally guided trip with instruction
- Shuttle from our meeting location
- Pictures from the day on the water
- Snacks during the day
- Trips go rain or shine.
- *Lunch available for additional cost
- *Full day trips available based on conditions
Inflatable kayaking tours trip info